Founded in 1988, CCI Consulting ?? combines human capital expertise with customized talent acquisition services and solutions to help organizations secure the top talent they need to achieve their business objectives. CCI has been retained on an exciting opportunity with a successful and growing healthcare system.
Einstein HealthcareNetwork is seeking an experienced and talented Manager of Compensation with responsibilities for administering EHN compensation programs including executive, physician, management and staff compensation
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Einstein HealthcareNetwork is a private, not-for-profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. With 150 years of service to the community, Einstein?s mission is to provide compassionate, high-quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Facilities include:
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, a tertiary care teaching hospital with a Level One Trauma center;
- Einstein Medical Center Elkins Park, a general acute care hospital located on a 30-acre suburban campus in Montgomery County;
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery, a hospital that opened in 2012 in East Norriton - the first completely new medical center to be built in the southeastern Pennsylvania region in over a decade;
- Moss Rehab, a nationally recognized medical rehabilitation facility with in- and outpatient services;
- Outpatient centers offering primary and specialty care;
- Primary care locations throughout the greater Philadelphia area.
The Manager, Compensation, assists the Director of Compensation & Benefits in administering all EHN compensation programs including executive, physician, management and staff compensation. The Manager evaluates and analyzes salary data, determines pay grades, and conducts or participates in compensation surveys. Conducts job evaluations and may serve on job evaluation committees. This role provides support and guidance on the network?s pay practices, while providing an in-depth understanding of total reward concepts.
- Evaluates positions, identifies inequities, and makes recommendations to correct compensation related problems and maintains the organization?s position in the market.
- Analyzes salary data, compares to survey information, and reports findings. Maintains awareness of trends within the organization and outside with the market.
- Completes specialized physician and executive compensation studies and projects as assigned/ requested.
- Creates, analyzes, and supports the Physician Compensation yearly process. Develops spreadsheets, attends review meetings, and makes recommendations on equity increases and incentive plans.
- Evaluate and determine best methods of reporting data from Prism and provide the data in a timely fashion.
- Use the PRISM system for assigning job codes and position codes. Run employee reports for use in mass rate changes and prepare for uploads to system. Works closely with the HRIS team to ensure accuracy of payroll data.
- Provides support for administration and customer service deliverables of EHN compensation programs.
- Participates in seminars, professional activities, and training related to compensation and HR.
- Complies with hospital and Network policies regarding confidentiality.
- Complies with all policies related to Emergency Procedures as defined in the Environment of Care plans; and knows personal role in event of a disaster or emergency situation.
Education / Training / Experience:
- Bachelor?s degreerequired. Master?s degreepreferred.
- Seven years related compensationexperience.
- Strong PC skills are required including Access, Excel, and Word.
- High-level familiarity with HRIS systems and reporting tools is required.
- Hospital experience is a plus.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization to communicate compensation activity is needed.
- Creativity and independent judgment on compensation matters is required.
- Knowledge of Fair Labor Standards Act and PA Labor Laws is required.
SPHR and/or SHRM-SCP, and CCP certifications are a plus.