Responsible for managing all compensation programs of the organization personally or through direct report.
- Maintains and analyzes compensation information for executive, director, or senior management positions.
- Manages the organization's compensation function and compensation related programs and policies.
- Manages the organizations 401k/retirement offerings.
- Oversees base salary and incentive programs, job evaluations, and salary survey participation and procurement.
- Conducts market analysis of company sales and executive roles to determine competitive positioning of the organization's pay programs.
- Ensures that all compensation-related activities are in compliance with applicable regulations and standards.
- Develops and administers base salary, short- and long-term incentive, and equity plans for the organization's executive, d