Reporting to the VP, Human Resources, the Compensation Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of Cardone’s compensation function. The Compensation Manager leads the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs, policies, and procedures. Manages common compensation functions, including survey participation, job evaluation, salary structure development, incentive plan design, and associated analysis. Ensures that base pay, incentive pay, and performance management programs remain competitive and conform to current compensation strategy. Provide analytic expertise and guidance to leadership and human resource business partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the development, implementation and administration of all broad-based compensation programs.
- Manages company’s annual compensation process (overall project and communication plan, budget and timeline across all countries).
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation practices and recommends changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives.
- Provides advice on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
- Designs creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs and incentive plans.
- Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data.
- Oversees the participation in salary surveys and monitors salary survey data to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations.
- Partners with HRIS Manager to ensure data integrity and input of compensation files and information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, human resources or related field and five years of progressively responsible experience in employee compensation.
- SAP SuccessFactors, Employee Central.
- Microsoft Suite; Strong Excel Skills.
- 5-7 years’ experience in human resources and employee compensation.
- Knowledge of all federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee compensation.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan and set priorities.
- Strong ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and tact.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, creating formulas, calculations, etc. required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret Union Contracts, a plus.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to communicate to all levels within and outside the organization.
- Normal Office Environment