Manager, Compensation and Benefits | Insurance/Financial Services Industry | Blended: Remote/Onsite | NYC Tri-State Area
Competitive Compensation | Annual Bonus | Superb Benefits Program
This career opportunity will be conducted 100% remotely for the remainder of 2021, with the option for a more blended (on-site/off-site) work schedule in 2022 (TBD).
Candidates must currently be based within periodic commuting distance to NYC/Manhattan.
ABOUT THIS OUTSTANDING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- Reports to the Director - Human Resources
- Manages the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation practices and recommends changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and company objectives
- Designs creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs and incentive plans
- Provides advice to management staff on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations
- Works with benefit broker on all aspects of the annual benefits renewal process and manages annual open enrollment
- Effectively interprets leave policy and related state leave laws, and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities and workers compensation incidents
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes, and other general inquiries and ensures follow-through in HRIS employee self-service for changes
- Processes all invoices related to benefits administration through accounting
- Manages the tuition reimbursement program
- Tracks all employee contributions and company matches to ensure compliance with IRS regulations and manages annual 401K audit with the vendor
- Administers all aspects of the 401K Retirement plan for employees as well as executive retirement plans
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations
- Assists managers with the development of job descriptions; editing and/or writing new or existing job descriptions
- Oversees the participation in salary surveys and monitors salary survey data to ensure company compensation objectives are achieved
- Serves as a lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects
- Oversees and maintains the optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules
EXPERIENCE | EDUCATION | LICENSURE | CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field of study
- 5 years managing benefits and compensation programs
- 2–3 years of experience with 401K administration
- Experience managing an HRIS, with a preference for knowledge of ADP Workforce Now
- Knowledge of IRS rules and regulations relating to compensation and 401K administration
- Benefits and/or compensation certification or other related HR Certification a plus (e.g., CCP, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SCP)
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge/skills, ideally with advanced Excel
- Knowledge of ERISA rules and regulations relating to benefits programs and administration
Ready to explore this outstanding career opportunity? Forward your resume for our immediate and confidential review TODAY!
Why You Should Be Represented by Galileo Search:
18+ Years of Expertise/Experience/Specialization; Unique Insights; Front-of-The-Line Representation; Best in Industry Salary Intermediaries/Negotiators; World-Class Representation at No Cost to You; A Positive Outcome for You and Your Career - Substantially Increased
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit, and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations.
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Galileo Search, LLC - People and Careers Perfectly Aligned.