A unique opportunity to shape and direct the communications strategy for an industry leader and join one of the world’s best organizations!
The Communications Manager owns and manages all internal and client communications for one of the largest account in the firm’s portfolio. The role is high-visibility and fast-paced, and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities is essential.
This position calls for a creative, talented communications professional with excellent project management skills. The ideal candidate has the intellectual capacity to absorb and process complex issues and create innovative solutions to address business needs. Strong writing and editing skills and the ability to work collaboratively are essential attributes of the successful candidate. Other important factors for success include identifying and deploying best practices, as well as the ability to nurture and promote the brand across all channels (Employee, Client, and Corporate).
- Bring strategic concepts to life in tangible, effective programs that demonstrate thought leadership and operational relevance
- Originate exciting, creative concepts and flawlessly execute them across multiple channels
- Ensure that all programs and deliverables align with business objectives and promote the brand through key themes and messages
- Partner effectively to produce presentations, business reports and communications programs
- Define, measure and report success metrics
- Serve as a key member and advisor to the leadership team
- Collaborate with business teams to ensure alignment and support of core strategies and initiatives and ensure consistency of messaging
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all organizational levels.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired
- 5+ years of communications experience, prefer at least 3+ years in a senior-level role.
- A creative thinker with demonstrated success in translating broad concepts and ideas into clear and logical communications, leveraged in multiple venues
- Understanding or experience in the financial services or corporate real estate sectors preferred
- Executive presence and professionalism
- Excellent grasp of communication trends and issues
- Management experiencerequired
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication, editing and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Unyielding attention to detail that results in zero errors/defects
- Ability to mentor, coach and work collaboratively with cross-functional groups
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications, especially Powerpoint and Excel