The Barrow Neurological Foundation raises funds to support the Barrow Neurological Institute, one of the top neuroscience centers in the United States. Barrow trains more neurosurgeons and performs more brain and spine surgeries than any other hospital in the country. Barrow offers highly specialized programs for neurological disorders – programs that have attracted patients from all for states and more than 50 countries.
Responsible for the implementation and management of communications and marketing efforts in support of the philanthropic vision at Dignity Health. The Manager of Fundraising Communications is responsible for the implementation and management of communications and marketing efforts across multiple channels in support of the philanthropy goals of the organization.
- Coordinates and manages the development and production of communications materials for all Philanthropy initiatives.
- Recommends and supports strategic communication initiatives across to support increases in philanthropic gifts across multiple communications channels.
- Creates and manages content for foundation websites. This includes both writing content and coordinating content from other owners; regularly checking and editing sites for quality; working with photographers, designers, and with other vendors to improve the user experience on all sites.
- Develops strategy for social media communications and executes that strategy. This work includes growing our audience, focusing on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, while paying attention to other rising platforms.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in philanthropy operations for a not-for-profit organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or a combination of education and/or additional job-related experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree.
Job ID 2019-70807