The Communications Strategist Team at GuideSpark works with leading employers to develop rich and engaging HR communications. We are looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on Manager of the Communications Strategist Team, a growing team in a fast moving company that is the leader in employee communications software. This position requires great communication skills, as well as a love of working collaboratively with a fun and hard-working team committed to our customers’ communication strategies.
- Communications Strategy Capabilities: Expand how we use communication planning and campaigns to reach and engage audiences, as well as how to tell stories across multiple channels.
- Team Player: Manage the Communication Strategist Team to drive overall efficiency and productivity. This role will be a hands-on role so there will be responsibilities managing the team as well as direct customer responsibilities.
- One Team. One Dream. One GuideSpark. The success of this team is based on working cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders so will need to be able to execute on this efficiently and effectively
- Media/Communications Leadership:Engage with our Solutions customers to deliver communications strategy and campaigns in partnership with the customer. Be a driver of client’s integration with other departments within GuideSpark.
- Digital/Mobile Innovation:With your strong digital / mobile / social / emerging media chops and passion, help us crack innovation for our clients.
- Emerging Media: Help GuideSpark continue to define and deliver on our solutions for our customers. Drive innovation both internally and externally.
- Engage: This is a comms/engagement/context planning role
- Dive In: Meet deadlines independently, balance multiple projects and accounts, and proactively communicate delivery and mitigate issues
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience (4-6years) in communications, marketing, or related field
- Internal communication for a large enterprise, vendor (i.e., BAML), or consultant
- HR experience, particularly with some communications experiences
- HR Consulting strategy experience, especially if they worked with communications expertise
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Great customer skills. This means you should like to, and be proficient at, presenting and working with customers on complex communications problems