Manager, Commercial Programs
Develop global commercial message and sales collateral for the product portfolio associated with the Business Units in the Power Control Business. Work in close collaboration with Portfolio Managers and Product Management teams in the Power Control Business in new product introduction as well as in the maintenance of the Sales Enablement library associated with the PCB portfolio. Work with the Regional Marketing Organizations to align message, product introduction activities and commercial programs associated with PCB’s portfolio. Work with other areas in the Global Marketing organization to optimize resources and align content across multiple marketing channels.
- Create, execute, refine, and follow up on the Global Commercial Plan
- Manage the Market Development budget reserved for Marketing Activities.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, from scope definition to creation and execution.
- Coordinate communication to key field stakeholders including Field Domain Experts to ensure proper alignment with marketing and BU priorities and to communicate key messages
- Motivate and influence team members to provide input and deliverables to meet agreed deadlines.
- Coordinate and manage participation in key Customer Facing events (Automation Fair, Rockwell Automation TechEd)
- Work with Regional Marketing teams to define PCB content to be included in Regional Marketingevents
- Coordinate global communication associated with Marketing Development priorities. (campaigns, programs, launches)
- Work with the Commercial Engineering organization to define the main activities supporting Commercial Plan.
- Define and manage requirements and deliverables including:
- Creative Services
- Public Relations
Competency and Skills
- Strong Project management skills
- Ability to understand the Market Development strategy and provide feedback
- Ability to directly and indirectly work with others
- Organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to sell concepts and strategies
- Positive attitude
- Self-starter and self-motivator
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing and/or sales related experience.
- Experience managing, creating, planning and executing project plans and/or marketing communications programs.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Experience in the power industry
- Experience working automation/manufacturing industry