This role is a key member of a small, high energy, high performing team. This person will work with the Commercial team to deliver best in class client financial and operational support of WPP Health & Wellness. This role requires someone who can work independently, as well as actively engage in a collaborative team environment. The ideal candidate is intelligent, curious, and driven; they enjoy problem-solving, troubleshooting and collaborating to come up with innovative solutions.
- Deliver accurate, timely and actionable internal and client facing financialreporting and analysis.
- Provide internal financial support in reporting for WPP Health & Wellness.
- Guide and assist agencies in the creation and delivery to client of monthly and quarterly savings and efficiencies reporting and tracking.
- Communicate to, and be a point of contact for, agencies around financial processes (due dates, contract amendments, etc.)
- Train and guide agencies on team processes, templates and best practices around SOW creation (with a focus on J&J).
- Maintain “new business” log to track RFP win/losses for Commercial team.
- Ad hoc and ever evolving duties and tasks as we work to deliver - in a best in class way - on the “WPP Team” integrated model and the commercial and operational goals for WPP Health & Wellness.
- Excellent accuracy & reliability
- Strong excel skills
- Sense of humor and perspective
- Ability to work in a matrixed, team environment
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships with wide range of colleagues and client procurement stakeholders
5+ years of Client Finance experience in Advertising, Marketing or PR agency
BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Business or other applicable area
Strong analytical skills, highly logical and with a meticulous eye for detail
Proven ability to interact and pro-actively work with colleagues and clients of all levels
Sufficient professionalism and presence to liaise with clients and procurement re rates and reconciliations
Highly organized with the ability to handle simultaneous projects, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
Strong Microsoft Excel skills