Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
The Manager, Commercial Insights will be a key figure in the Sales Operations department responsible for CRM/Sales Force Automation and Commercial Analytics. The individual will work closely with Field Sales, Market Access, Trade, and Inside Sales along with internal partners and external vendors to support the reporting of sales trends and performance, market and product analysis, customer segmentation, competitive activity, dashboards/trackers, sales activity including call reporting, reach and frequency, sales force time management, and HCP targeting and call planning..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Owner for Veeva CRM, working with field teams on all CRM related initiatives.
- Support projects for field force sizing, alignments, and targeting,.
- Partner and work closely with Sales leadership/Functional Heads to understand their business reporting needs, defining and developing standard KPI’s
- Responsible for the delivery and distribution of existing daily, weekly, and monthly operational reports & dashboards, as well as the development and implementation of new business reports, dashboards and ad-hoc analysis in Tableau
- Provide ad-hoc analyses that may be needed to help facilitate commercial execution or strategy.
- Partner with IT, Business Intelligence, Forecasting, and other teams to improve all areas of operational reporting, data measurement, analysis and data quality and to identify automation opportunities to the business
- Form cross-functional partnerships to share business updates and best practices
- Manage activities of Sales Operations analysts, providing coaching and mentoring and career development opportunities
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong understanding of CRM platforms (Veeva Preferred)
- Strong proficiency in reporting and data visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail with focus on quality control
- Mastery of Excel and other Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct analyses to generate insight and recommendations
- Project Management and presentation skills, demonstrated ability to manage projects as well as prioritize multiple competing priorities to ensure goals and key deadlines are met in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 4-8years medical device or pharmaceutical experience with roles in sales operations or commercial operations. Related experience may be considered
- Experience with 3rd party data like IMS Health or Symphony, with a strong understanding of related data sources
- Experience with medical/retailclaims and Managed care data
- Experience in leading teams and people management
- Extensive knowledge of integrated processes within Sales Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university or related experience
- 0 – 24%