Techno functional manager with experience of working on call planning for Pharma clients
- Leadership – Lead & guide the team independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
- Project Management –
- Get accurate briefs from the Client and translate into tasks for team members with priorities and timeline plans.
- Must maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness. Should be able to monitor accuracy and quality of others' work.
- Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans.
- Logical Thinking – Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in analysis.
- Handle Client Relationship – Manage client relationship and client expectations independently. Should be able to deliver results back to the Client independently. Should have excellent communication skills.
- Education: B-Tech or BE in any engineering discipline from Tier 1/Tier 2 college.
- Required Experience: 5-8 years of experience driving commercial business operations with minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience in Call planning/Alignment in life sciences domain.
- Must have worked on SQL/SAS for call planning and alignments
- Advanced expertise with MS excel and SQL
- Must have experience in call planning or alignment in life sciences
- Must have good understanding of Pharma data (IMS/SHA)
- Must have experience of managing engagements as a lead with experience of working in an onshore-offshore model.
- Desirable Leadership qualities:
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
- Drive for result - Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously & with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks which may occur along the way.
Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology or Computer
Master of Technology in Computer or Information Technology
5-8 years of relevant experience in a pharma analytics company or with a Pharma company in an analytics role