Manager, Commercial Data and Operations
The Manager of Commercial Operations will be a key contributor to a multitude of commercial analytics functions, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM), field analytics related to efficiency and optimization, and data management. This position will report to and partner closely with the VP, Commercial Operations & Analytics to ensure we are providing actionable insights that improve efficiency and benefit patients. This individual will work closely with all Marketing Team members, leaders of the Field Teams (sales, hospital, and market access).
- Partner with the field teams (Sales, Hospital, Access) to optimize interactions with customers through the use of data and analytics
- Develop analytics for our channels and highly prioritized accounts
- Calculate ROI on sales tactics, utilizing data from our CRM along with secondary sales data
- Provide hands-on support to the business on a specific brand(s) or topics, ad-hoc requests or targeted analysis
- Be an active thought leader in Go-To-Market strategies, including how to measure success
- Optimize deployment of resources, identify areas of improvement, and seek impactful analysis to improve sales efficiency
- Perform secondary analytics to understand current and project future landscape assessments
- Proactively provide analytical solutions and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics or related degree required; Masters Degree preferred
- 4+ years’ experience with data analytics, preferably in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related environment.
- Experience using large, transaction-based data set (IQVIA, Symphony, etc.)
- Experience using visualization software for reporting (Ex. Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with a CRM (Veeva, Salesforce, etc) related to life sciences preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, including extensive knowledge & proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Complete tasks and manage deadlines in an efficient manner
- Managing multiple tasks effectively and independently according to the business needs.
- Highly driven person that displays a strong sense of ownership and relies on self to develop and deliver results.
We recognize hard work and dedication with benefits offerings that address individual needs. Our comprehensive package of benefits for eligible employees includes the following:
- Competitive compensation package and bonus incentives for excellent performance
- Competitive group benefit program, including medical, dental, life, disability and vision insurance
- Company-paid basic life/AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurances
- Paid time-off program consisting of vacation, sick, holidays, and company-designated holiday shutdown
- Tax-advantaged savings plan (401(k) with employer match)
- For a list of benefits, please see our benefits listing on our careers page at www.azurity.com/careers/