EnLink Midstream is a leading provider of midstream energy services, providing transportation, gathering, processing, and storage of crude, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Strategic and forward-looking, EnLink cultivates a high level of employee values while we plan for future growth. Join a company where employees are the strongest link! We believe in helping one another. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
Position is a key part of the Crude Oil Permian Asset Team responsible for growing, maintaining, maximizing and optimizing asset profit and utilization.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance existing logistics assets consistent with EnLink’s strategic direction. Includes lowering cost structure, expanding infrastructure to unleash value, evaluating growth opportunities in new markets, exploring new relationships and revenue streams and divesting of non-performing assets.
- Explores value-creating opportunities. Identifies and evaluates potential of business development prospects. Uses disciplined systematic approach for valuation and viability assessment to base recommendation.
- Creates an action plan for all major development projects, with relevant milestones and appropriate measurements. Leads negotiations. Directs due diligence activities. Works with General Counsel to prepare requisite legal documents.
- Acts as key representative to the external commercial interfaces, industry conferences and industrial forums
- Prepare assessments, economic evaluations and financial modeling of new opportunities and projects
- Lead the project justification, write-ups and the AFE process
- Stay up to date with industry research and monitor oil and gas development surrounding EnLink’s existing assets
- Collaborate with EnLink’s operations and engineering teams during new project evaluation and execution
- Prepare presentations for stakeholders and board of directors
- Bachelor’s degree with a business or engineering concentration (Finance or Economics degree a plus)
- Minimum 10 years in the oil, gas, or chemical industry with direct commercial, trading or logistics experience. (Permian Basin experience is a plus)
- Minimum 5 years in negotiations of terminalling, pipeline tariffs and/or exchange contracts.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written, required
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)