Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Manager of Collaboration Services will be responsible for the vision, architecture, design, and operations globally for all corporate and retaillocations. The Manager will ensure high-availability, reliability, availability and optimization of all collaboration services and applications. This will include overseeing and technically lead end-to-end enterprise solutions related to Cisco products (Unified Communications, Telephony, WebEx - Audio/Video/Web Conferencing), and operational support in a highly-available and transaction environment; Microsoft Products (Sharepoint, Exchange, Azure, AD), collaboration/conference rooms and systems (e.g. Creston, digital signage), integration with messaging, email and intranet services; campus location and routing, and certain sustainability, building/tenant, and transportation services.
This leader will be experienced managing concurrent projects; budgeting; hiring; resource planning; building cross functional business partnerships and driving strategic planning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs strategic planning, project management, architectural design and integration for UA’s global collaboration services;
- Lead technical design/architecture, including reviews with responsibility for managing collaboration services projects through transition to production operations
- Continual research of industry-leading technologies (telephony, audio, video, collaboration, transportation, energy, lighting, sustainability, etc.) for deployment at Under Armour
- In deep collaboration with Corporate Real Estate and Facilities, assists with strategic direction, technology selection, standards, contractor/vendor management, and implementation of UA’s collaboration and campus programs at HQ and worldwide;
- Identify and document design/architecture best practices for global adoption; Responsible for the creation of the standards offering package for enterprise solution offerings (includes packaging, the development of a launch plan, updates to cost model and conducting readiness review)
- Consultative Behavior- creates relevant recommendations by considering business direction, requirements, and challenges as well as relevant best practices inside and outside the company
- Develop the conceptual model, change enablement strategy, and test & validation plan for new enterprise collaboration and campus solutions offering and/or enhancements.
- Empower teammates with the knowledge they need to efficiently operate and manage newly adopted collaboration and campus services
- Train Help Desk on maintaining and troubleshooting collaboration and campus services, equipment, and associated room/locations
- Execute and/or assist with all other duties and tasks as assigned
Direct Supervisor to:
- Collaboration engineers
- Audio/Visual Experience Team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong communication, organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills; ability to develop effective management level communications and presentation material to report to executive level stakeholders.
- Excellent documentation and technical writing skills
- Expert knowledge of collaboration and campus design concepts and best practices
- Ability to develop hi-quality deliverables with sound logical thinking, focused on collaboration and campus services to guide the organization on how to Assess/ Plan/ Design/ Implement/ Optimize them in our global projects
- Ability to build and maintain long-term partner relationships with various collaboration and campus technology and service vendors, research organizations, and industry organizations.
- Have demonstrable track record of successful managing large-scale services projects; proactively sets expectations and helps to manage expectations around delivery and requirements, yielding consistent results. Project portfolio management tools and experiencedesired
- Is result-orientated, collaborative in management style; be self-motivated, self-reliant, and a self-starter with the ability to achieve broadly communicated objectives under minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with all levels within UA
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly, including appropriate escalation
- Ability to work as part of a team while still taking ownership of responsibilities
- Working knowledge of Mac and PC OS platforms, workplace/workspace technologies
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in IT or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in collaboration technologies (audio, video, collaboration, transportation, energy, lighting, sustainability, etc.)
- 5+ years of direct program and/or management.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The ideal candidate must be a strategic thinker, who can deliver time-sensitive deliverables and outcomes. A people person with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage vendors and work under pressure. This person must have a calm reserve in a hyper-paced environment, with an ability to respond to changing business conditions and priorities.
The ideal candidate must be able to lead multiple projects while still effectively and professionally communicating with teammates to meet deadlines. The candidate must be able to manage user’s expectations and work to meet tight deadlines.
The candidate must be able to adapt to changes. Under Armour is a new company every 6 months, and candidate must be willing to not only accept change, but be the innovator that brings it about.