Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager - Cognitive Data Scientist Natural Language Processing to join our Organization.
- Define, develop and prototype cognitive solutions for KPMG's business needs, such as Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep learning, Machine Learning, cognitive science and analytics
- Serve as a developer and Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or several of the above mentioned domains and help establish a competency in those cognitive areas for KPMG
- Work closely with various KPMG functional teams to incorporate cognitive and advanced analytics models and algorithms into KPMG's solutions and offerings to its clients
- AI Scientist will serve as Thought Leader in their cognitive area of expertise, developing internal and external eminence and intellectual property, as well as support client facing activities and influencing customer facing groups including senior executives, sales, as well as marketing and product development to successfully define, develop and launch new cognitive products
- Model and algorithm development and optimization, working with software engineers to implement and productize the models and algorithms, engage in project specific activities as part of product development, as well as perform cognitive R&D work, develop tools and assets to support advanced cognitive development tasks
- Support business development efforts including guiding clients through the transformation process into a cognitive automation operating model
- Minimum of five years experience of professional post academic work preferably with a Ph.D. or MS in Computer Science, AppliedStatistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or otherquantitative discipline with specialization
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Science or other related areas
- Strong mathematical background with strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Cognitive Science, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep learning
- Experience leading project teams and people as well as executing independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with diverse teams in a highly matrixed environment
Requisition #: 33364