As a Manager of a Zerto Cloud Systems Engineering team, you will provide technical direction and business guidance to the Regional Cloud Architects team. You will manage regional Cloud Systems Engineers across your assigned region. You will work closely with Regional Cloud Sales Managers to help drive bookings, drive gross profit through account planning, and align resource planning for each region. In addition, you will recruit to develop and maintain a team of high performing Cloud Architects and continually seek innovative methods for improving team performance. You will provide support and training to the your team, who in turn, will provide pre-sales support to Zerto Sellers and qualified Cloud Service Providers who work to evaluate and deploy Zerto Systems and related tools.
* Collaborate with Cloud Regional Sales Manager(s) to prioritize and target team opportunities; understand mechanisms for building team capacity and improving team performance. Align resources to deliver on commitments and drive results
* Recruit, train and motivate Individual Cloud Architects.
* Build the structure to scale to support Cloud sales revenue and team growth, aligned with the strategy of the company
* Manage resource alignment, growth and coverage within the region
* Manage team’s overall performance and evaluations
* Manage and support of regional pre-sales team from a technical aspect to drive team based selling
* Work jointly with the sales organization to create a territory plan utilizing SE feedback and adding own knowledge of local market demand
* Lead team to technical account strategies that align to customer business requirements and goals
* Assist in determining domain/solution?focused resources and understanding and developing requests for these resources
* Provide timely and appropriate feedback that focuses on those things that will make the biggest difference in performance; reinforces efforts and progress
* Own and manage POC’s with customers and Sellers to ensure a successful POC resulting in adding more protected VMs through our existing Cloud Service Providers as well as adding new Providers.
* Support and knowledge transfer for our Cloud Service Providers. Provide SE coverage at trade shows and attending as needed
* Interact with team to ensure the product fills customer requirements and communicate these requirements and findings to the product management team
* Travel in territories to monitor progress and provide mentoring and training to team members
* Manage escalations in conjunction with Tech Support Management to support Cloud Service Providers in a timely fashion to provide a positive customer experience.
* At least 10+ year’s relevant experience in technically selling and supporting infrastructure software products to IT organizations (ideally SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
* Three to five or more years relevant SE Management experience
* Excellent communication skills – written and oral. Ability to communicate complex ideas
* Experience and familiarity with IT management products and services
* Cloud Service Provider experience and/or Cloud Architecture a big plus for consideration
* Experience with networking, server, application, virtualization, big data, and web technologies
* Ability to work with diverse groups of people challenge and lead people toward their peak performance
*Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience