- Lead, coach and mentor staff to fully utilize and expand their knowledge base and skills to deliver safe and quality care;
- Collaborate with the Fraser North West Division of Family Practice, other health care programs, and community services to ensure that Home Health staff are collaborating with family physicians and other health and social service providers;
- Work with contracted service providers to be aligned with Home Health and accountable in their provision of safe and quality care;
- Deliver both local and regional programs and services in a safe, effective and efficient manner through your contribution to: program development, implementation, and evaluation; the development of policies, procedures, and clinical guidelines; and a population-based approach to planning Home Health Services in collaboration with other programs; and
- Keep tabs on population needs and community trends that affect the provision of Home Health services.
Here is what we would like you to have:
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in health sciences
- Seven (7) years’ clinical experience,
- Two (2) years in a leadership role.