Overview: Provides leadership, direction, and high-level expertise to the clinical data management group.
- Manages resources and resource projections to ensure project teams are consistent with client needs, expectations, and contractual obligations. • Recommends and implements clinical data management performance and productivity improvements to ensure optimal use of billable staff. • Participates in business development initiatives, including presentations and proposal development. • Develops and mentors clinical data management staff to ensure high-quality work performance. • Represents the department on company, division, or department-level process improvement initiatives.
- Master's degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree in a clinical, scientific, or health-related field required.
- Minimum of 8 years overall DM experience required, with at least 4 years of recent experience in a leadership capacity with direct reports in clinical data management.
- Minimum of 5 years of CRO experience is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Project management and oversight experience is required.
- Budget and bid defense experience is required.
- Strong customer relationship management skills are required. Must have experience in a client-facing role working directly with sponsor.
- Effective communication and presentation skills are required.
- Experience managing a remote team who are manager level employees is desired.
- Must be able to travel approximately 25% (domestic and international).
- Ideal work location is within one of our PRA offices located in Blue Bell, PA or Raleigh, NC, or Lenexa, Kansas.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.