$100K — $150K *
The Clinical Compliance Manager will be responsible for the compliance, quality and processes for the efficient execution and inspection readiness of clinical trials conducted by BioCryst's Clinical Operations team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor compliance, quality and efficiency of clinical operations processes in accordance with SOPs and GCP requirements.
• Remain informed of changes in regulatory requirements to ensure continual compliance.
• Monitor performance and compliance and implement continual improvement plans.
• Assist Clinical Study Managers with risk assessment, key performance indicators, and propose mitigation plans.
• Develop appropriate metrics to measure compliance and assess risks.
• Ensure Study Team members have appropriate qualifications and training to perform their required tasks.
• Provide oversight and develop performance metrics for vendors.
Valid through: 7/8/2020
$80K — $100K
9 days ago
$180K — $225K + $120 hourly