MANAGER OF CLINICAL AND BUSINESS APPLICATIONS (HEALTHCARE)
Healthcare Company is seeking an experienced Manager of Clinical and Business Applications who will oversee the design, implementation, delivery, maintenance and support of BOTH Clinical and Business Applications portfolio across the enterprise. The individual will work closely with business partners and manage a team of resources to ensure timely delivery and continuous improvement of appropriate solutions, while ensuring compliance with HIPAA, Hi-tech, Meaningful use, JCAHO and other regulatory requirements.
This Full-Time Employee job located in Middletown, CT offers awesome benefits, competitive salary and work-life balance.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Healthcare is required; Preferred: Clinical degree in Medical Technology, Nursing, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy etc.
· 10+ years and in-depth working knowledge of all software modules of electronic health record and business applications used within a Health Systems setting, both on premise and SaaS Product
· Must have strong hands-on experience in Clinical/EHR applications; GE Centricity eCW preferred
· Must have strong hands-on experience in Business applications (HRIS/Financial ERP systems) with preference for Workday
· Demonstrated knowledge Meaningful Use, HIPAA and industry regulatory standards
· Excellent project management experience
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
· Proven ability to analyze and synthesize complex or diverse information,
· Ability to design and improve work flows and procedures
· Ability to work well in group problem-solving situations
Valid through: 8/17/2020