The Manager of Client Technology Management (CTM) Service is responsible for managing the Client Technology Management service team and driving service experience. She/he will be responsible for managing day-to-day CTM service, call SLA objectives, employee development and training, and department productivity objectives to ensure our advisors and their staff are provided with exceeding service. The position will work closely with the processing team leadership which will require someone who is collaborative, works well under pressure, and has the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- •Provide support to the Client Technology Management Service Team members by performing 1:1 meetings for coaching and development, writing and delivering their mid-year and year-end performance evaluations, and helping them create and maintain goals and growth objectives each year
- •Complete Resource Planning Models and quarterly perform needs assessments to determine overall staffing needs
- •Oversee hiring, onboarding, training, scheduling, and communicating job expectations to new service staff
- •Analyze queues and provide daily/weekly/monthly trend reporting
- •Interact with peers in other areas of the Client Compensation organization to build the team relationships
- •Perform weekly call monitoring of all staff (minimum 2 calls / month, more for new staff)
- •Participate in management sponsored programs including engagement and rewards and recognition programs
- •Provide support to advisors and their staff by taking escalation calls and handling service calls as needed.
- •Coordinate with CTM Processing team to provide timely feedback of trends and support adherence to SLAs.
- •Analyze process flow to improve the department’s current workflows and manual processes to ensure the best possible service experience for advisors
- •Support other departments as necessary to help accomplish LPL firm-wide goals and initiatives
- •Engage with internal and external customers as needed to meet client experience goals, resolve escalations, and close gaps
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- •College degreepreferred; high school diplomarequired
- •Minimum 3 years progressive managerial experience
- •Previous manager / supervisor experiencerequired
- •Previous call center management strongly desired
- •Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals from various groups and levels inside and outside of LPL Financial
- •Ability to work independently, organize work effectively and take initiative in fast-paced work environment
- •Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- •Self-motivated, self-directed, team oriented, responsible, and reliable, with a positive attitude and a proactive style
- •Proficient in PC based software programs, with strong MS Word and Excel skills desired
- •Financial Services Industry knowledge and understanding of Operations is desired
- •Knowledge of Oracle, Siebel, and BranchNet Commission systems is desired
Licenses/Certifications Required: Series 99, or equivalent preferred. Required within 120 days of start date.
Job ID: R-001104.