Paycor is a key player in the HCM software as a service market. We build, sell, and service our own proprietary payroll, time, and HR platform. The heart of our mission is to Take Care of the Client First and to Take Care of Each Other so that we can provide an equally rewarding client AND employee experience.
Ultimately Paycor is in business to make clients’ business easier and that much more productive through the use of technology for back office operations like payroll, time-keeping, and HR administration. We firmly believe in the continuous improvement of our infrastructure, processes, and workflows to ensure we successfully exceed our clients’ expectations. To help us succeed in this mission, we’re seeking a manager to coach and develop our Client Support professionals to provide a world-class service experience to maximize both client and associate satisfaction and retention.
Paycor’s Manager, Client Support is responsible for maintaining Paycor’s reputation for unmatched service through the support of our HCM software applications. Requirements include demonstrated leadership skills, more specifically the ability to lead and influence a team of front-line Support associates to execute on our most critical client objectives and ensure all service outcomes meet Paycor’s and clients’ high quality standards. The Manager’s success is ultimately measured by our clients’ intent to stay because of the service and support they receive from our associates.
Paycor offers a rewarding employment environment; one where we work and play equally hard. If you’re interested in being a part of a winning team with people who have a similar passion for servicing clients this is the right opportunity for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Lead a team of frontline associates responsible for the direct support of Paycor clients; Monitor and manage the daily, quarterly and annual processes for assigned team
· Actively coach direct reports on continuing performance and career issues; identify training needs and develop plans to address them
· Align workflow within the team to meet clients’ needs in a timely manner
· Track key Support metrics to analyze business and associate performance relative to efficiency and overall service
· Execute programs/initiatives to foster client satisfaction and retention
· Review internal workflow policies/procedures and recommend and implement improvements
· Investigate, analyze and proactively recommend solutions for client issues escalated by front line associates
· Serve as an escalation point, at times visiting clients at their locations
· Maintain a working environment that is energized, motivated and contributes to the positive welfare of associates
· Analyze staffing needs and participate in hiring processes
· Manages expenses within the established budget
· Collaborate with Client Support peers to operationalize improvements to Client Support strategy and overall performance
· Participate in new service or compliance roll outs to ensure associate and client readiness
· Ensure effective product support by managing client software upgrades
· Coordinate and/or provide ongoing training to direct reports on processes and software/hardware
· Establish, document, and maintain departmental procedures
· Other duties as assigned.
· Four-yeardegree in Business, HR, or related field
· Minimum of 7 years management experience; preferably in a technology-related industry
· Payroll and/or HCM software knowledge preferred
· Excellent leadership and motivational skills; Must excel at providing direction and coaching to direct reports and be visible with front line associates and peers
· Adapts to changing and rapidly growing environment
· Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Demonstrated proficiency with complex technology; technical troubleshooting aptitude a plus
· Flexibility in scheduling to meet client needs with short turnaround
· Ability to adapt and prioritize in a deadline-driven environment
· Possess a dynamic personality that allows you to excel in a fast paced environment