Manager, Client Solutions - 2374
Client Services and Sales - USA New York, New York
The Manager, Client Solutions will work on an account team dedicated to Comcast NBCUniversal. The scope of the client service function ranges from in-bound calls addressing ratings, sample and advertising data inquiries, understanding consumer viewership behaviors across screens, proactive client solution assistance and maintaining knowledge of Nielsen’s product mechanics, measurement practices and roadmap. This role includes responsibility for maintaining and deepening Nielsen’s relationship with the client, including the identification of additional opportunities for selling products and projects that address key client issues/needs related to all facets of media with heavy emphasis on national. The Manager, Client Solutions will take ownership over a significant portion of managing both the client relationship and internal/external projects and relationships in support of client needs. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated ability and experience in building and honing key relationships both internally and externally, robust written and oral communication skills, an ability to adapt to the needs of our dynamic environment, a strong response orientation, an intellectual curiosity and passion for data, and an enthusiasm for television/digital media.
- Build trust-based relationships with key contacts at the client; strive to independently build deeper and wider relationships within and across client organization by building a comprehensive understanding of client and marketplace and leveraging prior experience and client service acumen.
- Provide day-to-day support of the client’s needs.
- Act as an internal champion for the client by working collaboratively with internal partners and the team to coordinate efforts for clients where appropriate: case resolution management, usage reporting, contract renewals and amendments, and other support tasks.
- Present opportunities to help clients grow our business through consultative selling, in collaboration with the Client Business Partner and other internal partners across Product Leadership, Operations, Media Analytics, Legal and Contract Management.
- Articulate an excellent understanding of each product and solution, and how the data can be used to improve business performance.
- Build client presentations that capture the client’s core business issues and the matching solutions that Nielsen’s capabilities can bring.
- Conduct client meetings to build and maintain relationships.
- Attend client- and industry-specific meetings.
- Support team members in managing other areas of the accounts within your vertical.
- Begin to develop negotiation skills.
- Engage in other responsibilities and initiative management as needed.
- This role will likely require client onsite responsibilities in NY.
- Onsite with client to build client relationship
- Office Skills – Excel, etc.
- Understanding of the marketplace
- Experience managing client relationships
- 3-5 years experience in a client service role/ in the industry
- Analytic skills
- BA or BS Degree
- Knowledge of TV/Digital Industries
- Knowledge of Nielsen’s productions and solutions
- High attention to detail
- Strong Interpersonal skills, highly motived, strong orientation toward client relationships
- Strong analysis and presentation experience
- Persuasive negotiation skills to ensure client needs are well balanced internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills to translate complex concepts into concise yet informative messaging for clients
- Ability to handle pressure, juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and work well with a diverse customer base and various internal teams