The Sr. Manager, Client Services & Program Planning ensures successful execution of client contract deliverables, influences program planning, and plays an integral role in client satisfaction and loyalty. This individual will apply experience in the healthcare/marketing/advertising industry to develop client-focused strategies and recommendations. Candidates must possess strong leadership and strategic thinking skills, consulting skills, attention to detail, creativity, and the ability to juggle competing priorities appropriately.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Sales, Client & Program Management Support
- Leverage understanding of clients' program specific goals and PatientPoint offerings to identify solutions that drive client loyalty and company revenue.
- Apply knowledge of company products and programs to provide strategic input to sales proposals and support materials.
- Collaborate and foster effective working relationships with internal teams (client sales, research, creative) and external teams (direct clients and agencies).
- Successfully translate client input and objectives into clear direction for internal teams.
- Ensure all client-related projects are managed to client/sales/program management satisfaction, delegating related tasks, when appropriate.
- Confirm client requirements, contract details and deliverables are tracked effectively.
- Serve as single point of contact for client-related issues, proactively communicating key updates to sales/program management/client contacts.
- Master and effectively train teammates on client review & submission systems
- Think critically, identify areas for improvement, solve problems and optimize process.
- Maintain professionalism in every encounter, including written and verbal communication.
- Proactively volunteer for additional projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years agency, marketing or program/project management experience.
- Preferred: healthcare and/or pharmaceutical marketing/sales/program management experience and experience working with creative and/or business development teams.
- Strong Interpersonal skills – ability to establish and maintain successful cross-functional relationships and collaborate closely with multiple teams.
- Strong attention to detail, focused and results oriented: consistent ability to deliver accurate work, by deadline.
- "Can do" attitude in an environment of entrepreneurship and opportunity, with changing priorities
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Preferred: advanced ability in MS Excel and PowerPoint