Summary:Manage the day to day activation and fulfillment functions for Royals corporate partner multimedia assets including but not limited to signage, radio, print, digital, special events, experiential, player endorsements and Royals Charities. The Manager, Client Services will work hand in hand with the sales team to manage execution of partner agreements, growth of existing partnership relationships and the capacity to take on new account management responsibilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate execution of assigned partner agreements and assets including in-stadium signage, radio, print advertising, game sponsorships, digital media, etc.
- Work closely with corporate partners to help develop marketing plans and growth strategies in conjunction with the sales team.
- Respond timely to all partner requests, questions and new concept opportunities
- Responsible for tracking proof of performance throughout the season and producing partnership recaps
- Assist the department with other related day-to-day tasks in the management of our partnershipportfolio
- Work closely with the sales team to exceed partner expectations and ensure communication and feedback regarding contractual assets are frequent and consistent.
- Effectively communicate across all areas of the organization, including Ticketing, Marketing/Promotions, Event Presentation, Community Relations, Royals Charities and Ballpark Operations.
- Use creative thinking and industry knowledge to maximize ROI for each partner
- Work closely with the Sr. Director of Corporate Partnerships to meet and exceed department and organizational expectations regarding partner relationships and sales goals
- Manage the day to day communication with various research partners to assist in the development of corporate partnership sales materials
- Manage the print process and partner advertisements in the Royals Baseball Insider publication
- Oversight of partner integrations with promotional items working with the marketing department on deadlines and deliverables
- Attend all home games and special events as needed
- All other duties as assigned by the team
- Four-year college degree.
- 3-years experience, ideally with a focus on client servicing within sports, corporate brand and/or agency.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced goal driven environment.
- Must have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate in an effective manner.
- Must show strong teamwork and relationship building skills.
- Must demonstrate an ability to be self-motivated
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Power Point, Word, Excel, and Outlook), Adobe Photoshop, Scarborough, Repucom, Microsoft 365 products and knowledge of CRM software