Manager, Client Services Implementation
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
As an Associate with DST Pharmacy Solutions (formerly Argus Health Systems), you will be a part of an organization that promotes better health outcomes for consumers through clinical and technological innovations. We accomplish this by leveraging the robust technology foundation and powerful analytic resources that are the core of DST, with industry leading clinical expertise, and strategic pharmacy and healthcare solutions. You will join a team that is redefining the value of pharmacy in healthcare through the integration of advanced analytics, clinical insights, and transformative digital capabilities.
Manages teams involved in the implementation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Drug Discount Card programs. Manages high-priority and complex customer implementations and provides sales support or early involvement with the customer to understand the customer’s key business objectives, long-term vision, and business requirements to recommend how our product solutions meet the needs of the customer. Provides advanced product knowledge and technical understanding to ensure efficient design, development, and implementation. Provides oversight to staff’s projects, establishes priorities, monitors progress, and evaluates project status and resource utilization. Identifies new business opportunities and works in collaboration with other business units to maximize opportunities.
- People leadership – attract, retain, motivate and improve employee engagement.
- Defines and communicates team goals. Defines what team success is and creates tangible measurement against these goals.
- Effective communicator at all levels internally and externally.
- Translate customer needs and strategic goals; identify solutions in DST’s Pharma/DDC suite of programs.
- Partner with IT to define and implement new solutions.
- Provide ongoing support to internal and external business owners/clients.
- Continually look for way to improve efficiency and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of work-related experience; or Master’s degree and 4 years of work-related experience; or 8 years of equivalent work-related experience