The Manager, Client Services has ultimate accountability for daily client relationship management, managing client expectations, developing client solutions and ensuring that the work performed meets or exceeds service level obligations.
- Develops and implements business and service standards that increase in customer satisfaction and drive retention
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet department commitments aligned with company goals and financialresponsibilities
- Works to solve issues where analysis requires evaluation of multiple factors, including business objectives and performance trends
- Leads by example, collaborates with internal and external partners to achieve business goals
- Motivates people and teams; ensures accountability, manages performance. Develops talent.
- Adapts plans and priorities as business needs or client needs evolve
- Meets/exceeds expense management targets; provides sales support in articulating or demonstrating operational capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of work-related experience; or Master’s degree and 4 years of work-related experience; or 8 years of equivalent work-related experience
- Advanced degree
- 8 to 10 years relevant work experience with 4 to 5 years experience in an industry-related staff management, project management, and/or customer relationship management position