"It all starts with people."
Inside every company, behind every brand—while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people.
At ChannelAdvisor we firmly believe people are the heart of any organization—including our own. That's why a career at ChannelAdvisor provides much more than simple pay and perks. We're dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside & out.
The Manager of Client Services manages a NA Marketplaces team of 10-12 client managers. In this role. The Manager of Client Services will have the overall responsibility of aligning strategies for corporate and department objectives while setting strategic direction of the team, client KPI attainment, process creation, team coaching, development and performance management.
- Ensuring service delivery meets high quality standards of all client relationships for NA based upon defined KPI's
- Provides structure and direction to the team on processes that cross all teams within function - forecasting, SF usage, campaigns, etc.
- Supplements training provided by Team Leads as needed
- An active coach for the team leads to develop their leadership responsibilities and to support decision making on client business decisions.
- Responsible for talent management planning and calibration
- Responsible for performance management and development
- Provides support on client presentations and engagements as needed.
- Responsible for data analysis and reporting to senior leadership
- Responsible for collaborating with global colleagues
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, developing top talent to support our customer goals
- Maintaining a close relationship with key accounts and ensuring customer satisfaction. This will be achieved through regular and consistent communication and on-site visits with client contacts in a proactive capacity
- Communicating effectively at all levels, up to high-level execs at internally and externally
- Delivering on strategic and execution responsibilities in a skillfully and professional manner, while building a strong delivery team to achieve customer growth targets and to ensure consistency across teams
- How to Stand Out:
- If you are someone who appreciates a corporate culture of: Teamwork, Innovation, Meaningful Challenges, and a People First attitude, then you may share our values of: Passion, Curiosity, Collaboration, Persistence, Accountability and Integrity.
- Candidates should possess:
- BS or BA degree required
- Experience managing a high performance team with tight deadlines
- Strong business acumen and a track record of delivering customer results
- Ability to develop strategies and measure results
- Experience in change management initiatives
- Experience managing partners and vendors
- Experience working with large and small retailers, and providing advice and direction to management-level contacts.
- Proficiency with reviewing data sets, quantitative analysis and report
- Proficiency using Excel, flat file, and MS Office applications
- Proficiency in conducting demos of web-based applications (SaaS)
- A minimum of 2 years in a client services management lead position
- A minimum of 5 years in a related client services management position
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to form long-term customer relationships