Position Purpose: Manage all sales and account management functions including relationship building with accounts and contracts, contract compliance, ensuring performance guarantees and general customer service to all accounts.
- Identify key stakeholders in each market and establish strong relationships
- Complete regularly scheduled site visits and conference calls with all accounts
- Act as liaison between all contracts and company operating departments on Account Management issues
- Track all account related complaints/concerns and follow-up with all appropriate operations and/or corporate staff
- Work with staff to resolve problems or complaints identified by accounts
- Monitor completion of any corrective action plans
- Complete annual satisfaction survey with key clients and state agencies
- Establish goals and monitor daily activities for interagency liaison staff
- Gather competitive information
- Manage all sales efforts
- Assist in the development of RFP's and expansion of new business
- Monitor and track legislative changes and issues for all states of operation
- Manage the daily activities of the Interagency Liaison personnel
- Ability to travel
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in healthcare administration, business administration, marketing or related field. Master’s degree preferred. At least 6-8 years of related experience, preferably in account management, sales and/or managed care environment. Management experience preferred. Public relations experience preferred.