Manager, Client Services - 1
Manager, Client Services - 1
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada BC V6B 3A3
Interactive Brokers is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 100 market centers in 25 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 657,000 trades per day (First Quarter 2017 results). At Interactive Brokers, you will be part of a dynamic, multinational, fast paced, results oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art tradingtechnology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years of financial industry managerial experience, preferably in a brokerage capacity. Product knowledge in a broad range of financial instruments, including stocks, bonds, options futures and forex is required. Other important skills include the ability to expand local client base, ensure competent and courteous client support, employ sound decision making and identify opportunities to applytechnology to scale and enhance support services.
We offer a competitive remuneration package including:
- Health, dental, disability and life insurance with 100% premiums covered.
- Company RSP contribution, Stock incentive plan
Hours are Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:30 EST
The Client Services Manager is responsible for hands-on management of the local office and coordinating with other branch offices to provide exemplary as well as prospective clients. Areas of service include:
Fielding inquiries relating to software usage, margin, risk, product offerings, commissions & fees;
Assistance with position transfer and other account funding matters;
Assistance with completing the account application.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
- Minimum of 1 year prior experience in either trading or brokerage services.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field
3. Canadian Securities course and Conduct and Practices Handbook required within 6 months of the start date.
- Derivatives Fundamentals and Options Licensing, Futures Licensing course, Series 7.
- Strong PC technologies proficiency preferred; Microsoft Word & Excel
- Fluent English is required and additional language such as Mandarin and Cantonese asset.
7. Must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
8. Must have management experience in a call center environment within the brokerage industry
9. Present Salary?
10. Salary Expectation?
11. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
17. Current Address?