Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges, and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions, and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
Within the Bell Canada Business Market Enterprise segment, Managed Services has the overall accountability to support our customers with Day 2 activities.
The Operations Service Desk Problem/Incident Manager is accountable to provide pro-active or re-active solutions for all the different aspects of Problems ‘related to customers’. Our business model is highly customer-centric, with shared accountability between Service teams for managing customer issues. This seamless approach to customer service has been a key factor in achieving Industry-leading levels of customer satisfaction. Our business strategy going forward is to leverage this strong base of customer loyalty and our stream of new IP & Value Added Services. The Incident / Problem Manager plays a key role and is an integral part of the end-to-end solution.
- Responsible to implement solutions to improve the customer experience
- Active participation on major incidents through their lifecycle in order to meet expected SLA / SLOs up to resolution
- Ability to provide leadership and technical guidance on Major Incident conference calls.
- Proactive approaches to eliminate problematic trends
- Produce and Review Post Mortem Reports in a timely manner
- Facilitate Governance meetings with various partners (Help Desk, Network & Field Services)
- Coordinate with internal teams, partners, and suppliers to establish communications and manage expectations
- Ensure quality control on Problem/Incident activities
- Meet with Customer Service Account Managers on a regular basis to present results and action plans related to Problem Management activities
- Provide communications to internal business groups and executives throughout the Problems record life cycle
- Identify service improvement opportunities and analyze Risk Assessments
- The Incident Manager acts as the single point of contact for all customer escalations and service assurance related issues
- In-depth knowledge of thetelecommunications industry; More specifically in the following fields:
- Data Centers
- Managed Services (Voice and Data),
- LAN/WAN technologies
- Applications (e-mail, client-server applications… etc.)
- Security Solutions
- Proven customer service skills
- Meticulous and adheres to quality delivery at all times
- Maintain quality and efficiency in a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Multitasking and time management
- Strong analytical skills with deductive reasoning capabilities
- Technical know-how and advanced knowledge of Bell Business Market products and services
- Interest in acquiring/growing technical and business knowledge relating to one or many customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A recognized leader with a proven track record of using teamwork to create a competitive advantage
- Leader, self-sufficient, and team player who can function autonomously.
- Knowledge and trainingrequired:
- Preferred Electrical Engineering / Computer Sciences degree or equivalent
- Preferred Certification training in Cisco, Juniper, F5, and similar Network Vendors
- Microsoft Office products
- ITIL Foundations
Req Id: 231331