Responsible for managing multiple service or business units to meet or exceed customer requirements and business objectives. Responsible for maintaining a supportive work environment. Must conduct activities within guidelines set forth by individual state or federal regulations.
- Develops strategic, operational and tactical business plans to achieve desired business goals for responsible units.
- Reviews and directs service operation performance to meet or exceed business goals.
- Builds and maintains collaborative relationships and alliances with internal and external customers including but not limited to Employer and Provider Groups, Members, Marketing, Finance and Client Services IT and Compliance to achieve business goals.
- Meets regularly with internal partners to determine service requirements and expectations for overall satisfaction.
- Provides reporting and project support to management as needed.
- Recruits, attracts, develops, motivates and manages a high caliber of talent.
- Fosters confidence and trust with client base.
- Ability to understand and manage expense budget, as well as the incremental per unit costs associated with production environments.
- Identifies and implements process improvements on multiple systems or units within the business unit.
- Maintains a positive work environment that supports self-directed teams; provides a structure to optimize the experience, skill, knowledge and capability of the teams.
- Rewards employees based on contribution and performance.
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
A combination of education and work experience may be considered.
7+ years in service industry/operations.
Knowledge of MS Office software, specifically Excel.
Experience in developing and managing budgets.
Progressive supervisory responsibilities and experience in managing cross-functional, self-directed teams.
Strong influencing, negotiation and analytical skills.
Ability to travel 10%.