- Manage department staff including hiring, performance management and career development to ensure alignment with defined goals
- Oversee the architecture, design, coding, testing and implementation of changes for claims pricing, benefits and payments within the core claims payment system
- Manage all new configuration requests and changes to existing configuration ensuring accuracy and timely
- Develop tools, processes, and methodologies to streamline and enhance production of change requests
- Participate in planning, managing, analyzing, designing and implementing various configuration projects
- Collaborate with business unit leaders and claims department to understand requirements and ensure configuration changes meet business needs
Plan, manage and coordinate the analysis and configuration of claims information systems to meet business needs.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of related IT or systems/application configuration experience, including systems design, coding, and testing.