Wipfli is looking to recruit a Manager for its fast growing CIO Advisory Services. This individual will provide inspiring leadership on multiple dimensions – senior client leadership, thought leadership, and collaborative leadership within the Practice, the industry verticals, and throughout Wiplfi's Technology Solutions more broadly.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated a track record of on-going, trusted advisory relationships with top executives and CIO's.
The successful candidate will be recognized for his or her ability to develop major client relationships through his or her professional network, domain (functional) expertise and previous client impact. Members of the CIO Advisory team support a functional platform around high value Strategic IT Management Consulting as well as the results behind it. Success is derived from a need to be insightful, compellingly communicative, and relevant to today's IT challenges.
Finally, and equally important, the successful candidate will have demonstrated a commitment to building and growing individuals and teams of consultants. He or she will be someone with whom people at all levels go out of their way to work with – a great colleague and an outstanding mentor.
- Participate directly on consulting assignments, helping to direct actual consulting engagement and interacting with clients as the senior member of the consulting team.
- Certify that the quality of the project continues to focus on client impact and tangible results. Ensure that the work commenced is both consistent with the firm's distinctive strengths and attractive to the firm's consulting staff.
- Represent Wipfli before external audiences as appropriate – e.g. conferences and recruiting events
- Work collaboratively with other Wipfli practices and geographic regions to ensure that Wipfli continues to operate effectively as one firm
- Possess an affinity for IT
The successful candidate possesses:
- A significant track record of success in consulting of Strategic Services in various industries – serving leading companies on a diverse set of strategic and operational issues.
- At least 20 years of progressive IT management (VP/CIO) and/or consulting experience - with a track record of business generation, practice building and on-going client relationships across multiple assignments, with the most recent experience being in IT Advisory.
- A deep knowledge of the industry plus a large network of personal relationships with senior leadership teams, especially sponsorship by CIOs.
- A broad general management perspective, including understanding of strategy, marketing, operations, IT, business transformation and performance improvement.
- "C-level" experience and presence to represent Wipfli confidently and convincingly among the highest levels of executives as well as be effective with the Wipfli leadership team.
- The ability to work successfully in a flat, collaborative, highly matrixed environment.
- Masters Degree Strongly Preferred
- Industry verticals prioritized
- Non-Profit, Financial Services/Banking, GovCon/Consulting, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Construction/Real Estate