The Change Management Consulting Manager participates directly in client engagements and collaborates to help with account development across three of Wipfli's primary industries: Manufacturing & Distribution, Nonprofit & Government, and Financial Institutions.
The Consultant interprets client needs and requirements, including business development (25%); helps to design consulting engagements, including direct management of consultants (25%); and delivers high quality client service in the primary solution areas of change management, business transformation, and business culture/climate improvement (50%).
- Works with client engagement leaders to interpret client needs and deliver high quality management consulting solutions, on time and within budget.
- Communicates and collaborates with client staff to complete the steps necessary to deliver on engagement scope, including but not limited to:
- Performing engagement preparation and client logistics and administrative coordination
- Conducting qualitative research with clients to meet the involvement and data needs of the engagement scope: interviews, group discussions, focus groups, etc.
- Administering and integrating quantitative research tools to meet the involvement and data needs of the engagement scope
- Analyzing, interpreting, and/or summarizing information and data for diverse audiences
- Building, editing, and communicating reports, including professional and collaborative presentations, to executives, boards of directors, and client management and staff.
- Consults with internal associates and external clients on best practices, innovations, tools, regulations, and methodologies associated with some or all of the following disciplines:
- Technology adoption
- Process and procedure change
- Talent assessments and workforce transition plans
- Culture and organizational climate research and consulting
- Performs business development activities, such as meeting with prospects and referral sources, with accountability to assisting the team meet growth targets.
- Participates in the development, updating, and/or delivery of high-quality training content to diverse audiences of client leadership, management and staff. Trains in both "closed" and "open" formats.
- Manages other consulting resources for the successful completion of client engagements, as well as the career development of the consultant.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable college or university in business, human resources, I/O psychology, or a related field.
- • Certification(s) from reputable industry association or certifying body in Change, OD, or an immediately aligned field of expertise.
- 5+ years in a Management Consulting role, specializing in Change, Organizational Development, Talent Management or closely related advisory discipline.
- 7+ years overall work experience after college.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Behavior Assessment Tools (such as PI, LSI, DiSC, or MBTI, etc.)
- • Organizational and Team Assessment Tools (such as OCI, CCL, OCAT, etc.)
- • Facilitation
- Familiarity/working knowledge of Prosci - ADKAR methodology