This person will focus on supporting changes to larger business processes, technologies, operating models and organizational structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing the change management framework, strategy and plans for transformational change programs and initiatives.
The incumbent must be a self-starter who can exhibit strong change leadership and acumen, and will have demonstrated ability for developing change strategy, recommending and prioritizing change management activities and delivering outcomes that positively impact the organization.
Working in close partnership with our management team and other stakeholder partners to develop and execute integrated change plans, the successful candidate will:
- Develop and deliver change management strategy, planning and implementation for large-scale change programs, projects and initiatives in accordance with TD’s change management framework and methodology and the needs of each initiative.
- Manage integrated change management and communications plans, and develop and implement change sustainment plans, while ensuring integration into wider project and program plans.
- Lead the change management and communications work stream on programs, projects and initiatives, identifying milestones, deliverables, issues and risks, and reporting status for the work stream.
- Formulate specific plans to mitigate and/or address concerns associated with potential people, process and technologyrisks and anticipated points of resistance.
- Proactively manage the consistent application of Change Management discipline throughout an initiative when developing actionable and targeted change management plans – including Stakeholder Impact Analysis, Change Plan, Business Readiness Assessment, Sustainment Plan, and Integrated Change, Communications and HR Implementation Plan.
- Develop, deliver and report on change metrics relating to adoption and sustainment of change.
- Use strong impact and influence skills to effectively engage and manage key stakeholders in the development and execution of change plans to successfully implement change.
- Coach stakeholders on leading successful change within and across multiple businesses.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities for planning, implementing and sustaining change.
- Provide appropriate counsel on organizational change management best practices to FC&FMG executives and management.
- Collaborate with team to create compelling change communication materials including executive decks, presentations, key messages, announcements and internal social media content.
- Manage relationships with executives, colleagues and business partners to ensure communications meet stakeholder needs.
- Advanced knowledge of change management principles and project management methodologies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing change frameworks and strategic plans that support business objectives.
- Demonstrated good judgment in dealing with sensitive situations and providing counsel to executives and management.
- Team player who excels at delivering high quality work under tight timelines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication and time management skills, with a high energy level and proactive approach including strong anticipatory skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to develop strong business relationships with internal partners and be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced facilitation and presentation skills.
- Flexible and adaptable – comfortable with ambiguity and a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
Prosci or other industry change management certification an asset