$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
The Manager, Change Management will help build change capability into the organization, while providing practical, hands-on change management support for key initiatives. Leveraging globally standard change management process and tools, the manager will lead or participate in the execution of change management on business process and technology projects across Anixter's global business functions.
Through regular interaction with key business leaders, the manager will develop and implement change management plans that aid business leaders in readying their organizations for change by minimizing employee resistance and business disruption, maximizing employee engagement, and driving faster adoption of the changes impacting employees in the organization.
Major Action and Support Actions
The key activities associated with this role include:
· Applying Anixter's change management approach and methodology for both the process and people side of change related to business process, technology, and M&A efforts.
· Partnering with project managers and project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
· Developing business change strategies and executing project-based change deliverables for key initiatives including visioning, stakeholder engagement, change risk and readiness assessment, communications, organizational impact analysis, alignment and transition, and sustainability.
· Articulating the change, identifying stakeholders, assessing the impact, and communicating to the organization.
· Developing a change management strategy based on understanding the details of the organization and the groups (stakeholders) being impacted.
· Proactively identifying potential people risks and anticipating resistance; developing specific plans to mitigate or address concerns.
· Developing an actionable and targeted organizational alignment plan for sponsor and stakeholder management which includes communication, coaching, education and resistance management.
· Supporting the organizational readiness and project execution of plans by managers and business leaders.
· Providing active and visible coaching to leaders who are change sponsors.
· Creating and enabling reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
· Creating and managing measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes. Reporting adoption metrics as required.
· Identifying, managing and resolving resistance and performance gaps, and working to develop and implement corrective actions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Leadership, Organizational Behavior, Psychology, Human Resources or related discipline from accredited university.
· Preferred: Change Management professional designation or certification a plus
· Lean or Six Sigma certification a plus
· 5+ years of Change Management experience required. Experience as an internal consultant in a corporate environment, a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
· Understanding of how people deal with uncertainty and change.
· Knowledge in change management principles and methodologies and tools.
· Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
· Strong active listening skills.
· Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
· Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
· Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
· Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
· Ability to remain flexible in a demanding work environment and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
· Strong organization skills with a natural inclination for planning, strategy and tactics, and the ability to multi-task, process, and follow-up systematically.
· Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to determine the root causes of issues and problems and quickly develop solutions to resolve them.
· Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
· Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
· Strong analytic and decision-making abilities.
· Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
· Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational dynamics, issues and challenges.
· Travel anticipated is less than 25%, primarily in North America.
Valid Through: 2019-9-5