Our CFO Advisory Services team helps our clients scale for growth and manage significant business transactions. We combine our depth of technical accounting and business consulting expertise to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- M&A Financial Due Diligence, including preparation of Quality of Earnings reports
- Financial Planning and Analysis, including forecasting, budgeting and preparation of pro forma financial information
- Provide technical expertise for US GAAP and SEC requirements including accounting research, documentation, and presentation to clients
- Prepare accurate external financial reports to client, auditors, or the SEC, including the preparation, review, submission and distribution of periodic financial reports, such as 10-K, 10-Q, 8K’s and proxy statements
- Lead and manage projects while coordinating directly with clients
- Liaison on behalf of the client with external auditors and internal decision makers
- Foster proactive working relationships with clients and cross-functional departments
- Supervise and mentor staff or make timely and effective performance feedack and training
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Innovative: We are trailblazers and idea generators. We embrace change and are not afraid to take risks in order to serve our clients better.
- Passionate about exuding Positive Energy: Our positive attitude and spirit is the force multiple that drives our success.
- Unafraid to tackle the most complex, ambiguous problems
- Committed to unlocking client value
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA is required
- Preference for 4-7+ years experience in a public accounting firm and operational accounting role
- Bay Area Travel Required – up to 10% -25% out of area travel based on client needs
- Experience within the technical accounting or SEC reporting team of a company is a plus
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to meet project deliverables
- Ability to work well within a team structure and effect change cross functionally
- Exceptional writing, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, management, analytical, decision-making and research skills