Manager - Casino Marketing Analytics ( Corporate )
5 - 7 years experience • Restaurants & Food Services
As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
As the Casino Marketing Analytics Manager in the Enterprise Analytics team at MGM Resorts International, you will be the driving force behind the discovery of new avenues toward marketing strategy and performance measurement for a premiere organization. As part of our team, you’ll work with professionals at our family of resorts – as well as those in the corporate executive level – to implement analytics initiatives that move the company forward. There is no organization like this – and there is no opportunity like it, either. This full-time role is located on site at Bellagio Resort & Casino on the iconic Las Vegas Strip. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices and procedures.
- You will be a key player in analyzing marketing spend and campaign performance across our diverse portfolio of properties, as well as our corporate departments.
- You will be relied on to review findings, make recommendations, and provide insight into how to improve our allocation of marketing dollars and performance measurement while prioritizing critical projects.
- Balance new insight against current projects and continually seek innovation through ongoing networking and research efforts.
- As a battle-tested professional, we’ll look to you to manage multiple projects and supervise your junior team. This is your chance to leverage your skills toward growth and advancement within an organization that is a global leader in the gaming / entertainment / hospitality industries.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Applied Mathematics, IndustrialEngineering or other related field; or equivalent education and work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant subject area expertise (e.g., industry or function).
- Proven ability to drive business performance through operational insights and analytics.
- Advanced Excel skills, Cognos or similar Business Intelligence system.
- Demonstrated understanding of general marketing principles and strategy components
- Experience with data visualization
- Ability to turn data into an actionable story for Enterprise Analytics to act on consistently
- Strong relationship building, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Engineering or related field.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.