This position oversees the Company’s cash management activities and debt administration.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers direct supervisory responsibilities for assigned staff including selection, hiring, training, performance evaluations, promotional recommendations and work schedules.
- Reviews Current Day cash requirements reports and executes appropriate investment and transfer actions.
- Coordinates wire & ACH transfer requests.
- Coordinates the preparation and submission of borrowing, conversion and continuation notices required by the company’s credit facilities.
- Coordinates routine foreign exchange transactions.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly journal entries to record interest expense for domestic and intercompany borrowings.
- Prepares debt and interest expense related to General Ledger (GL) account reconciliations.
- Reviews and approves monthly corporate bank account reconciliations.
- Prepares interest income & expense forecasts and budgets.
- Coordinates global cash balance forecasting.
- Maintains the company’s long term cash flow model.
- Coordinates actions related to Letters of Credit (additions, amendments and cancelations).
- Tracks and monitors business with relationship banks.
- Monitors bank fees to identify opportunities to minimize expenses.
- Attends meetings and training as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or a related field.
- Five years (5) of progressive experience in a corporate treasury environment.
- Experience in creating complex spreadsheet and reports.
- Ability to plan for, prioritize, and execute work assignments utilizing self-discipline and motivation.
- Ability to perform complex accounting, arithmetic, and statistical computations relating to treasury department operations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to carry out complex written and oral instructions relating to treasury department operations.
- Ability to use computers and the applicable software used by the department.