- Responsible for managing, supervising and driving improvements for all aspects of cash flow related to cash collections and cash postings; includes financial reconciliation, projection and reporting.
- Directs cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations.
- Reviews and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financialobligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Completes all cash management set-up documentation for new and existing department processes; prepares correspondence and proposals directed to and for cash management.
- Timely reconciles cash application and disbursements.
- Monitors cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the daily/monthly deposit reports and any unusual items are investigated.
- Leads the coordination, assessment and verification of inputs contributing to cash flowreporting and forecasting
- Forecasts, monitors and tracks cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Prepares cash flowreports, and identifies and evaluates variances.
- Assists with project assignments and financialreporting.
- Identifies & problem solves high-level billing/collection issues
- Enforces department KPIs and processes through associate accountability.
- Troubleshoots system issues and works with both the specified system vendor and/or merchant processor in order to help provide a timely resolution.
- Provides and generates system reports for users throughout the organization as also providing education regarding how to interpret the data.
- Oversees and ensures that team members are utilizing and following the most up to date electronic payment posting processes.
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the iSCORE values of Jefferson.
Educational / Training Requirements
BS/BA Business/Management, Finance, Accountingdegree
- Five (5)+ years medical, billing/collections experience with accounting responsibilities
- Minimum three (3) years manager experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external constituencies.
- Strong managerial, planning, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical, and lateral thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.