$150K — $200K *
WHY WORK AT ROSS VIDEO?
We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results.
If you've ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you've seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible.
If that resonates, and you’re someone with integrity, commitment, and a strong drive to deliver great products, we’d love to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee hardware, software, and FPGA developers, assign them to projects, including, scheduling of tasks and monitoring progress.
• Helping guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
• Providing technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Responsible for all HR-related activities, including recruitment and performance management.
• Participating in the peer-review of solution designs and related code.
• Designing, developing, and testing applications in accordance with established standards.
• Collaborating with the team lead and developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain collaboration solutions services.
• Designing installation, integration, and operation of our programmable embedded technologies.
• Assessing, testing, troubleshooting, documenting, upgrading, and developing maintenance procedures for our programmable embedded technologies.
• Assisting in the collection and documentation of user requirements and development of logical and physical specifications.
• Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
• Designing, developing, and/or reviewing architected modules and systems supporting new technology or improving capability/performance of existing functionality.
• Breaking down functional requirements into well-defined tasks.
• Researching fundamental problems and implementing appropriate solutions.
• Architecting solutions to satisfy project requirements.
• Writing and reviewing design specifications.
• Working on project management to break down designs into tasks and effort estimates.
• New Product Introduction to manufacturing
• 5-10 years of experience as a Software Developer, Hardware Developer, FPGA Developer, or related field.
• 3-5 years in a leadership role.
• Experience with x86 multiprocessor systems within a Linux environment; knowledge of software design for embedded systems with a mix of applications, library and driver development.
• Experience with ARM multiprocessor systems within an embedded Linux environment; knowledge of software design for embedded systems with a mix of applications, library and driver development.
• Experience with FPGA processing systems
• Experience of HW development – prototype and NPI
• Experience with static code analysis tools
• Knowledge of revision control systems, branching, and tagging methodologies.
• Knowledge of production switchers and video technology is an asset
Valid through: 5/18/2021