The Manager, Campaign Management will support Rogers Wireless teams by providing data analysis, operational management and strong leadership to an agile, cross functional team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Campaign Management CRM Operations, this person will be an instrumental part of a team that is accountable to enable execution of Marketing activities.
What you'll be doing:
- Support operations in an evolving campaign management environment
- Support an agile squad as a representative of campaign execution
- Support the team with Marketing programs using Inbound, Digital and various Outbound channels
- Support evolving adoption of Campaign Management technology
- Liaison with technical support teams for issue resolution and development of best practices within CRM environment.
- Identify opportunities to increase work flow and minimize obstacles against Work In Progress
What you bring:
- Post secondary degree in a business or technical discipline
- Must have 5+ years of Digital / Analytical / CRM support experience; knowledge of the telecommunications industry an asset
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation; strong team player, cross-functional collaboration, interpersonal and communication (written / verbal) skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills, experience in task automation
- Agile thinker with strong analytical skills and sound decision-making skills
- Ability to explain complex topics in concise, easy-to-understand language
- Strong proficiency in database analysis
- Experience using SAS tools is required
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
Team Leader, CRM Campaign Management
The Team Leader, Campaign Management will support the analysis and marketing operations activities for the various wireless brands at Rogers. Reporting to the Senior Manager, CRM Campaign Management, this person will be an essential part of a team responsible for the execution of Marketing activities.
Mandate and responsibilities:
- Management of tasks in Marketing operations
- Lead and support an agile team as representatives for our team.
- Enable the execution of inbound, outbound and digital marketing projects.
- Support the adoption of new technologies and software.
- Liaison with TI, technical support teams to ensure that they are ready to accomplish projects.
- Post-secondary degree in a technical or management discipline
- More than 5 years of experience in Analysis / CRM / E-Marketing; knowledge of telecommunications an asset.
- Team spirit; ability to work independently as well as in a cross functional team environment.
- Exceptional ability to communicate orally and in writing during presentations.
- Focus on details, automation and standardization of activities
- Initiative and the ability to take on new challenges and accomplish new tasks proactively.
- Ability to clearly explain complex concepts and themes
- Mastery of database concepts.
- Knowledge of SAS software (s) required
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word software
- Ability to adapt to changing needs, being stimulated by a constantly changing professional environment