Position Code 10019113
Overview and Responsibilities
- Manages hospital IT business application services, resources, and activities.
- Lead a group of business and systems analysts helping to direct and prioritize their work, fostering a team spirit, giving feedback to team members, preparing evaluations with input from Director, and keeping the Director and CIO apprised of progress on projects and staff.
- Responsible for organizing and directing the implementation of new application in the hospital information system and for maintaining efficient operation of existing applications.
- Work with team to ensure good health of all applications.
- Must become proficient with the application software in all assigned areas and work with those areas to utilize applications in the most efficient way.
- Must become efficient in project management, help desk, time tracking, Baptist Management processes and hold team accountable in all areas.
- Must deal with personnel issues in a timely manner following HR policies.
- Work with director to ensure budget is met and assist with assembling budget numbers for upcoming years.
- Must be able to handle multiple initiatives and change priorities as needed related to company goals and direction.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology related field or Business related field for applications or departments supported.
- Training in computer equipment and software are required.
- Five years in an information technology support role for implementations, upgrades, and maintenance activities.
- Minimum three years’ work experience with application systems or departments supported or above average technical experience as determined by director.
- One year supervisory experience.
- Requires knowledge of trends in information systems as well as healthcare processes.
- Background in finance and hospital operations is requested.
- Customer service, project management, strong oral and written communication.
- Must be able to execute responsibilities in a dynamic, sometimes stressful environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to work with customers of all levels in a friendly cordial matter in person or on the phone thus promoting a positive image for the corporate and department.
- Must have positive attitude and unwavering determination.