This leadership position supports the T-Mobile brand by developing and managing a team of Business Support Sr. Analysts. This leader is responsible for identifying opportunities and implementing plan to remedy, to continuously drive process improvements for Social Media Services and support operational initiatives. Communication with Business Support Enterprise, Quality, Training and Social Care Ops is essential. This leader will effectively support projects for Social Media Services, support national initiatives, and provide on-going support to Social Media Services specialists and leaders. This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Social Media Services.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in social customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Lead a team of Business Support Sr. Analysts, manage professional development, and guide completion of team deliverables generated by daily work, projects, and goals.
- Partner with Sr. Manager to develop social media strategies with defined measures of success, and oversee execution of the tactics behind those strategies for all policy/procedure-related issues; clarifications between Social Media Services and national process team.
- Interface with enterprise teams like: Marketing, CEM, NCSQ, EIT, EPO, and Customer Delivery to assess enterprise project/campaign requests and provide recommendations for social media related impacts
- Collaborate with peers and business partners to evaluate and implement social media services strategy.
- Communicate team goals, accomplishments, and impacts to cross-functional business partners and senior leadership.
- Function as point of contact for cross-functional business partners, stakeholders, and leadership; handle escalations and expedited requests as appropriate.
- Monitor work load, productivity, and success metrics and make adjustments to defined tactics as needed.
- Multiple LOBs SME unique to Social Media Services. Support operations in driving performance, root-cause performance issues and make recommendations to address with Social Media Services operations and leadership.
- Participates in daily monitoring of Social Media Specialists for quality opportunities and understanding of current experience opportunities.
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings with peers in Call Centers and FSC to ensure issues, concerns and information are communicated appropriately.
- Reviewing, Assigning, Trending and Analysis. Provide root cause analysis to help drive metric performance and enhance the social customer experience. Audit specialist level data to identify potential fraud risks and address trends in performance to validate customers are getting the right social experience
- Serve as Social Media Services resource for all policy, procedure and billing system questions. Central POC for all escalations regarding policy/procedure-related issues.
- Partnering with Sr Social Media Managers to provide consistent communication of process/policy/messaging changes to the social experience
- Back up Sr. Manager as needed.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 3-5 years plus call center and/or customer care experience
- 3-5 years of leadership experience.
- 3-5 years of analytical experience.
- 2+ years of wireless experience.
- Experience contributing to departmental strategy including the development and implementation of underlying tactics.
- Experience leading and developing partnerships with team and other organizations
- Ability to work effectively within all levels of the organization to identify and meet business goals.
- Overall knowledge of social media platforms and social environment
- Possess strong knowledge of project and process management methodologies, reporting and analysis.
- Possess ability to effectively communicate with all layers of organization internal/external to T-Mobile.
- Protect/guard confidential company information.
- Strongly prefer demonstrated ability in problem-solving, root cause identification, improvement plan implementation and risk assessment.
- Strong leadership, employee development, and people skills
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple threads of work
- Expertise with Business Process, Methods and Procedures, or Social Media Operations
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills with critical thinking skills
- Familiar with continuous improvement strategies, process, and procedures
- Ability to identify and propose alternative solutions regarding obstacles, resources, and other operating issues
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships including those with senior level executives
- Ability to determine and secure the resources and materials needed to perform the work of the unit
- Strong communications essential for position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years related experience