Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Information Services, Business Administration, Hospital Operations, Marketing, Hospitality or related field Required
5 years of Healthcare or Business Operations experience Required
1 year of managerial experience Required
The Manager-Business Support will lead the Customer Navigation Center business support team roles focused on staffing and productivity, business analytics, coordinator learning and development, quality assurance, process improvement. The manager in this role will participate in the achievement of financial and operational performance objectives and expectations. This leader will effectively evaluate process changes in the Customer Navigation Center to align with strategic growth efforts.
- Provide oversight of team members and support their independent analysis and evaluation of customer navigation center data and work flows to identify new business opportunities. Monitors network leakage, identifies trends and makes recommendations for process improvement, staff training or corrective action
- Develop strategies to use business intelligence and electronic business rules to support accurate decisions. Design financial and productivity monitoring system using productivity and workforce management tools, CRM marketing data, EMR and telephony system measures.
- Oversee the staff and ensure adequate staffing levels, inclusive of hiring/onboarding, evaluating, managing performance, coaching and developing employees ensuring employee productivity, quality of work, and alignment of goals with our mission, vision, and values. Ensure compliance with all policies, financial stewardship by being accountable for the financial integrity around development and maintenance of department budget.
- Design, develop and maintain a standardized customer navigation center dashboard. Development and maintenance of standardized processes and methods for tracking and control of practice preferences as it relates to core business functions such as referrals and scheduling.
- Data integrity across multiple software solutions, and oversight of special projects such as employee focused pharmacy program scheduling, insurance care gap audits and transitional care customer scheduling. Liaison to other departments for reporting requests and to insurance companies regarding any concerns regarding the center.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Reference #: 2019-15675