Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Manager, Business Solution Analyst - Salesforce
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
- Maintains a solid knowledge base of the functional capabilities of Salesforce clouds - Sales/Service/Marketing/Chatter and has proven experience in delivering Salesforce projects.
- Partners with the Engagement Manager in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products. Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
- Defines and analyzes business and user requirements for new and/or enhanced products; Author detailed functional and non-functional business requirements / user stories and acceptance criteria, personas, journeys, KPIs, process flows, wire frames and feature descriptions user guides. Ensures that deliverables align with the business strategy and support customer demands.
- Serves as an advisor on functional processes, ensuring that both business needs and end-user needs are understood and reflected in every solution we deliver, distinguished by world-class quality.
- Responsible for planning and conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs
- Manages the Product Backlog for a Product, guiding clients through prioritization sessions and working with the Engagement Manager to define and manage scope/sprints accordingly.
- Provides operational support to practitioners and firm clients. Engages with various ITS organizations to resolve problems as they arise.
- Engages business owners and other ITS resources to respond to requests for new applications and/or enhancements. Collaborates with the Engagement Manager in creating and presenting the appropriate project on-boarding processes and materials (e.g., Charter, SOW).
- Leads and is responsible for all Testing and QA activities within the project lifecycle.
- Works with and manages USI QA resources to develop and execute Test Plans, Test Scripts and all other deliverables and activities related to Quality Assurance of the Products.
- Works with the Engagement Manager and clients to plan and execute User Acceptance Testing.
- Participates in reviews of plans associated with project execution.
- Assists Engagement Manager with status reporting as required by the Deloitte Applications Studio leadership.
- Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- 5+ years of experience working in supporting multiple software projects in various IT roles.
- 3+ years of Business Analyst or System Analysis experience on Salesforce projects
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance or Software development experience on Salesforce projects.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including Agile development and testing.
- Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting, and load/stress testing.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, VSTS/Team Foundational Server, Test Director, MS Project, HP Quality Center; SalesForce automated QA tools is a plus
- Prior experience that demonstrates good business understanding is needed (experience in a professional services organization is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability in applying repeatable quality assurance processes and methods to enterprise wide technology projects or initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are a must.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment.
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management, and clients.
- Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) is a plus.
- Experience working with Agile development processes.
- Salesforce certified (admin or developer) is a plus.
- Experience with implementation of Mobile Web Content vs. Native Development.
- Ability to distill complexity to what developers need for an optimal experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- Limited travel might be required.