The primary purpose of this position is to partner with the business leaders and project teams to ensure that business needs are met while also ensuring that a proper level of security is maintained for our data, systems and third party business partners. This will be accomplished using the “secure by design” principal, which includes identifying and evaluating complex business and technology risks, determining the potential impact of these risks, assisting with the development of required risk mitigation plans, and providing guidance for solution and process development and implementation. This position also serves as the local (on-site) information security subject matter expert and liaison between the business and other Security functions.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
The Manager of Business Security Advisory, as part of our Global Security team, will:
• Formally assess information security risks related to business projects, determine the potential impact of those risks, and conduct follow-up, throughout the project lifecycle, on any necessary remediation efforts. Ensure that IT solutions and business processes comply with Company policy, Company controls and applicable legal and regulatory requirements while also ensuring that business objectives are met.
• Conduct initial and ongoing formal assessments of information security risks related to vendors, determine the potential impact of those risks, and conduct follow-up on any necessary remediation efforts.
• Develop a specialized knowledge of and key relationships with the local brand, ensuring that security is imbedded in each brand and that their security needs are being met. Collaborate with other team members to identify opportunities for implementing common security solutions or leveraging existing solutions.
• Develop strategies and drive efforts to facilitate business ownership of data, including creating/providing necessary tools for identification and tracking of data repositories, training materials, and professional presentations.
• Demonstrate specialized knowledge, including data protection methods, in at least one of the following areas and, as required, share this expertise with other team members to facilitate ongoing activities.
? AIX and Linux
? The Windows operating system and Active Directory
? Networking technologies
? Mobile computing technologies
? Cloud computing technologies
• Actively expand consulting and assessment capabilities through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with internal customers
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical training in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cyber-security, or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
• 2 years of relevant IT and Information Security experience
• Solid communication and presentation skills
• Familiarity with the retail industry
• Familiarity with security-related legal and regulatory requirements
• Ability to act independently with minimal supervision
• Must be willing to travel, as required, to support the various Ahold Delhaize locations
• Moderate level in English, preferably Dutch.