LinkedIn takes a Product lens to everything we do. From the product features and capabilities that drive value for our consumer and enterprise customers, all the way through to the internal tools and processes that our employees use daily. The team of Business Program Managers that you’ll be leading are tasked with envisioning, designing, and building the next generation of LinkedIn’s Channel support landscape and enabling accelerated adoption of live channels for our global customer support organization; with a very strong focus on our member/customer experience as well as to continuously improve LinkedIn Support Rep productivity. It is a combination of strategic and executionary role as you’ll be representing the voice of the business as you partner with GCO, Product, Engineering, and key cross functional partners to build simple, rep-centric channel experiences.
The ideal candidate is a proven leader with strong execution focus, cloud based Contact Center software implementation experience, extensive experience with working/building scalable technology infrastructure for contact center as a service, deep understanding of live chat, click to call integration, Phone support infrastructure needs, project and program management fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills, and is comfortable interacting with all levels, including executive management, product, engineering, and operations colleagues. The individual is expected to be a hands-on leader, guiding the team to consistently high-quality workflows, designs and deliverables by leveraging previous experiences.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be sincerely passionate about delivering the most valuable support rep experiences, devoted to continuously improving employee productivity, and skilled at developing strong personal and professional relationships with Leaders and cross-functional partners.
- Lead, coach, and develop a team of BPMs and drive a strong executionary focus towards enabling an omnichannel experience for customer service at LinkedIn.
- Strategize the channel experience strategy -- with keen focus on leading industry trends and optimizing for rep productivity and customer experience.
- Drive the acceleration towards live channel support adoption by expanding live chat, phone support, webform to case routing capabilities through a 3rd party, contact center as a product implementation.
- Strong leadership partnership with vendor’s product head to influence the roadmap and drive best practice adoption for standing up contact center as a solution for LinkedIn support.
- Build out the omnichannel roadmap for GCO with a short term, long term view and consistently socialize that with the GCO leadership.
- Evolve and refine the team’s approach of capturing needs of Global Customer Operations Leaders and Reps through comprehensive Product Requirement Documents.
- Perform in a player/coach role, supporting the team with hands-on guidance, ideation, and solutioning of complex functional areas.
- Become the expert on Support Reps’ needs for engagement via multiple channels [live & offline] and drive product implementation keeping user experience top of the mind.
- Accelerate the adoption of live channels across lines of businesses and faster go to market with a well thought through ramp plan for users.
- Lead the team to work seamlessly with cross-functional product & engineering partners in order to translate business and operational strategy into detailed global system/product requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive full adoption of new products and processes, develop tool launch strategies and assess usage data.
- Demand excellence through example, coaching, developing and inspiring others; foster a positive and values-driven team culture.
- 5+ years of product management experience or a large scale complex 3rd party implementation
- 2+ years of team management experience with a direct reporting set-up
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience planning systems strategy/roadmaps and deploying cloud based contact center softwares.
- Adept at understanding the interplay of live channel support and its impact on workforce management & planning.
- Executive presence.
- Outstanding leadership, facilitation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Possess broad enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation of strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance.
- Proven ability to create and further develop strong relationships with both business and engineering leadership.
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities- data driven mindset.
- Product-oriented, enjoy working with new tools, and be a self-motivated learner.
- Knowledge of software product/service market strategies.
- Experience working in fast paced, high-growth, and results orientated environment that inspires excellence.
- Ability to succeed in a highly collaborative team environment with multiple in-flight initiatives and stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.