The Business Process Management (BPM) organization contributes to PVH’s trans-formation through global adoption of new and enduring business capabilities. Our mission is to lead, listen and collaborate with the business to create extraordinary value for our brands through process excellence. We optimize business processes to deliver consistent, core capabilities with flexibility to support value add brand and regional differences.
The BPM Business Process Product Creation & Digital Go To Market Team operates as internal consultants across PVH enterprise leading the design and implementation of leading business practices for strategic transformation programs. The team serves as subject matter experts, guiding and supporting business units/regions on integrated strategies/roadmaps, business process design, development of capabilities and systems, performance metrics, transformation enablement & adoption, value realization, and continuous improvement.
The primary responsibility of the Manager, Business Process – Product Creation & Digital Go To Market is to drive the advancement of PVH end-to-end product creation process, capabilities and performance spanning 3D product design and development, visual assortment and digital selling capabilities.
This role has a significant leadership (influence) impact on building, enabling, and advancing the Product Creation & Go To Market processes & capabilities across PVH brands and business units.
This position actively collaborates with business and IT in the implementation of Product Design, Visual Assortment, Digital Sales & Go To Market business transformation projects with a focus on leading Go To Market process design & optimization and capability implementation. This role drives and facilitates the tactical execution of business enablement activities including business requirements & training documentation, user acceptance testing, training & business adoption, and continuous improvement.
- Operate in a leadership capacity to drive the tactical execution of business process and enablement activities for Go To Market transformation initiatives
- Serve as a Product Development, Merchandising & Sales Subject Matter Expert SME with strong working knowledge of product design, development, assortment and sales processes, leading practices, & capabilities
- Spearhead “as is” discovery of current state Go To Market processes to understand business requirements & improvement opportunities with delivery of new capabilities
- Document future state business processes and requirements leveraging new capabilities
- Liaison cross-functionally on integration of Digital product creation, assortment, sales & comercialization processes with other PVH enterprise processes
- Drive & facilitate current vs. future state assessments to assist business units with understanding of “from/to” change impacts
- Partner with business & Change Management to develop & support execution of change readiness action plans to ensure successful adoption
- Drive preparation and facilitate execution of user acceptance testing
- Lead development of Go To Market “day in the life” business process training playbooks, how-to guides, and procedure documentation
- Facilitate delivery of Go To Market “day in the life” training and conduct pre and post go-live evaluations to identify risks and drive training/adoption corrective actions
- Coach & guide Design, Merchandising, Sales and Product Development partners & Power Users in applying Go To Market leading practices in the initial set-up & continuous improvement of product creation, visual assortment, digital sales practices to optimize end-to-end Go To Market and process performance
- Contribute to the development and implementation of standardized Go To Market KPI metrics
- Monitor Go To Market process optimization & tools adoption with objective of diagnosing issues & identifying improvement actions
- Lead & facilitate cross business unit forums to exchange of Go To Market best practices, transfer knowledge, share adoption successes and learnings, and drive continuous improvement opportunities
- Oversee intake, prioritization and management and documentation of enhancement requests across business units related to Visual Assortment & Digital Sales continuous improvements
- Support development of project plans, timelines, & resourcing for business enablement activities to support Go To Market transformation initiatives
- Define best processes and work flow for Digital Sales & Merchandising tools integration in apparel, underwear, accessories.
- Assist businesses to develop clear understanding of “from/to” process change impacts and create change readiness action plans, and adoption assessments.
Remain cognizant of new and emerging trends in 3D and other innovation, which can add value to PVH businesses for product creation and merchandising. Stay apprised of latest process and technology capabilities that can be applied to PVH Product Creation & Go To Market processes
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years business and/or consulting experience in fashion merchandising, line & SKU planning, product lifecycle management, design, product development, sales etc. Experience with 3D and/or Visulon a plus
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business process management or improvement and process design methods (TQM, PE, six sigma, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience influencing managers and decision makers in a large, cross-functional team setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience people management and/or cross-functional team management
- Apparel or consumer products company experience preferred; ideally fast-moving, multi-channel business with global manufacturing/sourcing.
- Prefer experience with people management and/or project management
- Prefer experience with product development IT platforms and business process mapping tools (Industry Print, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree is required; graduate degree or MBA is preferred
- Training in Business Management is preferred, but not required
- Strong knowledge of merchandising, product development, sales and SKU planning
- Practical experience designing and documenting business processes and sub-processes.
- Knowledge of relevant business process standards, modeling, analysis and simulation tools.
- Ability to analyze resources needed to meet objectives and solve problems.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills to drive organizational change
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage complexity; distill complex information and process into simple views and communications
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent with tools to document business processes, such as Industry Print, Visio, etc.
- Ability to maintain poise and positivity in fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of the organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Proven project management skills
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: Business process owners and end users across PVH brands, Design, Merchandising, Commercial Account Planning/Sales, Merch Planning, IT business analysts/developer/leaders, Program Managers, Change management leads, senior leaders across functions
External: Technology vendors, functional/technical project consultants